Fall has come and started to go faster than I thought it would. I feel like the weather just started changing and now it is already time gear up to think about the Holiday season. Which of course means a WHOLE new set of things I want to do before I head home for Christmas and NYE. But I wanted to take a minute to look at the things that I did actually get off the list for fall and of course challenge myself to do way better this time.
Pumpkin Carving Favorite Halloween Movie Marathon
- Make Apple Cider Sangria
- Hiking- WITHOUT getting lost!
- Caramel Apple Making Date
- See a Scary Movie in theaters (Carrie! )
Fall Themed Baking Night
- Find and Explore a “Haunted” Area
Go to the Pumpkin Farm
- Read a Stephen King Novel – This has not happened YET but will by the time I go home. Thanks to my dad being awesome and sending me Misery in the mail and telling me I have to finish it before I see him next.
“Nightmare Before Christmas “movie night!
So I got 5 out of 11. Not to bad for a month. Who knows maybe I can bust out a few more before the launch of the Holiday List on the 14th.