Happy Valentine’s Day to all you lovely readers.
No matter if you are single or in a relationship, Valentine’s Day should be about showing love to those around you and not so much about expensive gifts and dinners.
A few great ways to show some love to those around you today (and hell everyday):
- Buy a coffee for the person behind you in line
- Leave a nice anonymous note on a co-workers desk ( I can promise you it will make their day a little better)
- Make a meal for a friend (or partner, or even a family member)
- Smile more at strangers. It sounds weird but it is amazing how a smile or a wave can brighten someone else’s day
- Volunteer this weekend! What is a better way to spread some love than to take some time to help out those in need.
Don’t have a “traditional” date for tonight? Who cares. It’s Friday, grab you girls or your guys and make your own celebration.
And just remember, Tomorrow is the start of discounted candy. And really who doesn’t love cheap candy. Personally I cannot wait to get my hands on those delicious gummy cinnamon hearts.